Introducing a NEW way to WEDDING. All-inclusive and budget friendly, The Garden House is a Private Woods Venue catering to those who want to focus on what matters most on their big day – Friends, Family, Good Food, and Forever. The Garden House features multiple ceremony sites to choose from, all situated on a beautiful, serene, 10 acre parcel of Northern Clare County forest.
The Garden House is the private residence and working homestead of Pale Blue Smoking Co. Founders, Brandon and Becky Hodgins. Through the years of operating Mid-Michigan’s premier catering service in Pale Blue, The Hodgins Family has been a part of countless weddings and events. We’ve learned what’s most important in the process, and designed The Garden House to feature all of the beautiful details that brides and grooms desire most.
The average wedding in Michigan costs nearly $25,000. The all-inclusive Garden House packages start under $5,000. So you can save that money, and take it into the next chapter of life with you. All without missing a single detail to make your big day as special as it can be.
The Garden House. Where Love Lasts Forever.
- 30 Minute Wedding Ceremony
- Private Ceremony Site (many to choose from)
- Day-Of Event Coordination
- Tables and Chairs
- Handmade Wild Flower Decor
- Audio Equipment for Ceremony
- Decorated Ceremony Arbor
- Dressing Quarters for Groom and Groomsmen
- Reception Tent
- Tables, Chairs, Linens
- Stocked Bar (Non-Alcoholic)
- Simple, In-Season Table Decor
- Decorated Head Table
- Sign-In Table
- Gift Table
- Disposable Plates, Napkins, Silverware
- Full use of venue from 12 pm – 11 pm.
Contact us TODAY to start planning your event!